A hummingbird is etched on this stoneware vase, ready to accept a floral arrangement or to display on your counter, desk or table.
Select it as a special gift for the garden lover, bird watcher or hummingbird enthusiast in your life.
It is handmade and hand-etched in my woodcut-style design, using traditional sgraffito (etching) techniques in a contemporary way.
The vase is water-tight and functional. Add your flowers for a special presentation.
FREE SHIPPING (U.S.) for STUDIO FRIENDS!
- Size: 5.5H x 4"W
- Made of clay (a mix of porcelain and stoneware clays)
- Decoration etched through black underglaze and bisque-fired to approx 1945 degrees/F
- Piece then covered with a gloss clear glaze on the etched section, and a matte black glaze on the interior and other side
- Final fired to approx. 2200 degrees/F
- Vases are functional (water-tight) for flower display